- Viber / Whats App: +977 98510 95 800
Coming to Nepal and traveling to the beautiful places of Nepal has always been in the bucket list of many people from around the world. The small beautiful country Nepal has a lot of thing for its lover and traveler. But there are some essential things that one needs to remember while you are in Nepal for traveling purpose.
Important things to remember while you are in Nepal:
1. It is always better to drink clean. Here in Nepal, you may find tap water too which is unhealthy. You may get sick by such water. So always buy a shield water or ask for filtered water if you go somewhere for eating.
2. Greetings in Nepal shows respect. When you come to Nepal you will be greeted with Namastey. Namastey is a kind of greeting in Nepal. So never forget to tell Namastey back, it shows respect.
3. Stay away from beggars especially in Kathmandu. Do not give them money because you will be out of cash as there are lots of beggar in here.
4. Whenever you go to some places having ancient art and sculpture, do not touch anything there as they are preserved. If anything goes wrong you may be fined.
5. Cities in Nepal are nowadays polluted. The air has a lot of dust particle. So, it is better to wear a mask as it is said that prevention is better than cure.
6. Travel with an insurance in case you get sick or injured when you are on your adventurous tour.
7. Be ready for strikes as strikes can happen anytime in Nepal.
8. Do not forget to visit the Kumari while you are Nepal. She is the only living goddess in the world.
9. Because of the disastrous earthquake, some of the places are still to be recovered, so while you go to some places do not enter the constructed area without permission.
10. Bring proper clothes as per the season or the time you travel to Nepal.