Nepal Visa information is exceptionally simple contrasting with different nations; you can get a visa upon landing in Airport and can begin your tour and treks one day from now of your entry. Guests can request visa at Embassy each working day (Monday – Friday) from 09:30 to 12:30 hours and gather their international Id with visa the second day 14:00 to 16:30 hours later. Nepalese visas might be acquired from the Nepalese Consulate in your nation or up on entry in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas cost is USD25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days till date. Nepalese visas expenses are the sole avocation of customers.
Foreign guests, other than Indian nationals, who propose to visit Nepal, must hold good visa or any head out archive equal to Passport issued by the Govt. for going by a remote nation preceding request visa. Your travel permit may as well have no less than 6 months legitimacy left on it, past your normal flight date. Traveler section visa could be gotten for the accompanying term from Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission work places spotted on entrance focuses in Nepal.
To get a visa on entry via air in Nepal you should fill in a requisition structure and give a travel permit photo. Visa can get from taking after movement work places in Nepal:
i. Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
ii. Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
iii. Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
iv. Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
v. Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
vi. Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
vii. Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
viii. Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Chinese Citizen are asked for to apply in Nepalese Embassy or other Nepalese discretionary missions as there is no procurements of on landing visa for them.
Visa fee required obtaining Tourist visa from Nepalese diplomatic agencies and entry points.
1. US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
2. US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
3. US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency charged for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days.
4. Regardless of the provision stated i) 1 and 2, tourists with passport from South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations aren’t requited to pay visa for 30 days.
5. Indian nationals do not require visa to enter into Nepal.
Fee required extending duration of visa or renewing visa:
a. US$ 2 or equivalent Nepalese currency per day for extension.
b. Additional US$ 20 or equivalent Nepalese currency on visa fee as per 2(b), if Multiple Entry facility is required for the extended period.
c. If foreign visitors that haven’t renewed their visa & want to renew their visa, they have to pay additional Nepalese currency equivalent to US$ 3 on the regular visa extension fee.
d. Foreign visitors who have overstayed their visa period of 150 days without extension are required to pay visa fee as per provision in 2(c) and punishment as per Clause 10 sun-clause 4 of immigration Act 2049.
e. Regardless of provision stated in 2(a), 15 days is counted as minimum extension period visa fee is charged accordingly. For extension period more than 15 days visa fee is charged as per the provision of 2(a).
f. Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
Transit visa for one day can be obtained from Nepal’s immigration offices at the entry points upon the production of departure flight ticket via Tribhuvan International Airport in Nepal, by paying US $ 5 or equivalent convertible currency
- Nepal Visa can be obtained from Nepal Embassy / Consulate Offices in your country, or upon arrival at Kathmandu airport. It is also possible to obtain the visa from other point of entries (at border). You’ll need 1 photo each time.
- For foreign investor’s business visa with multiple entry facility for a period of one year and five years can be obtained from the Department of Immigration on the recommendation of Department of Industry and Commerce by paying US $ 100 and US $ 250 or equivalent convertible foreign or Nepali currency.
For Indian Citizens:
To permit Indian subjects to make travel on the support of the accompanying archive:
Passport, or Driving permit with photo, or Identity card with photo issued by a legislative figure or Ration card with photo or Voter personality card with photo or Registration authentication issued by the Indian government office to the Indian native staying in Nepal or Ad hoc/temporary character card issued by the Indian government office to the Indian national in the occasion of exigency
Document with photo and setting out character, issued by the sub-divisional justice or power there above.