Mardi Himal is a growing Trekking that many of the travelers are talking about. However, some of the people may not know exactly about Trekking in Mardi Himal. So, here is what you need to know about Mardi Himal Trekking.
Mardi Himal lies in the Annapurna region with an elevation of 5587m. Trekking to Mardi Himal Falls under easy to moderate trekking. People who want to experience the exotic natural panoramic view with exciting trekking, Mardi Himal Trek can be the best choice for them.
Some reasons behind why to trek Mardi Himal
- Mardi Himal is situated in the most popular destination of Nepal i.e Annapurna region.
- The route of Mardi Himal is less traveled. So one should not face a lot of crowd on the way.
- It is the best experience to trek to Mardi Himal as it gives the opportunity of an excellent culture and tradition of rural Nepal.
- It is the venture of Machhapuchhare Base Camp.
- On the way to Mardi Himal, one will get the chance to explore peaks like Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapuchhare, and so forth.
- Before reaching to Mardi Himal, the trail starts from Pokhara, one of the beautiful city of Nepal and the most visited city by tourists. One can go for boating in the Fewa lake, explore the beautiful city.
- The trekking adventure in the remote steep-sided valleys, heavily wooded with bamboo and rhododendron is amazing.
There are still other treks that you can experience in Nepal. Also, join our special package of Annapurna Base Camp trek and Everest Base Camp trek for more excitement and fun.