Single traveling gives travelers the perfect opportunity to get away from the stresses of everyday life and meet up with like-minded people in some of the most spectacular destinations in the world. Solo travel in Nepal is completely safe & inspiring. All the places you can explore without any type of hesitation. You’ll see many foreigners in Nepal traveling alone and this should come as no surprise. Since tourism is the staple of the Nepalese economy, individuals of all walks of life are welcomed graciously. Prior to making a solo traveling in Nepal, you must acquire detail information like travel route, safety measures, native people, culture, custom, tradition etc.
Though solo/single travelers have little to worry about in the urban districts of Nepal, it is advisable to have a guide or liaison in the outer regions that speaks fluent English and Nepali. Not only are guides important for safety, but often our clients have often remarked that the friendships formed with guides along the trails have been among the most meaningful experiences they’ve had throughout their journey.
Traveling as part of an organized group in faraway places does provide security and peace of mind. A benefit of traveling individually is that single travelers have control for much more spontaneous decision making. Our company is dedicated to provide excellent and personalized service to every single traveler. We carefully plan together with you and supply you with all the information necessary for your safety, comfort, and enjoyment. Our goal is to fulfill your dreams!
Our trips are specially designed to suit the individual trekker\\traveler. Go at your own pace and enjoy the activities you choose.
- We\'ll show you things and introduce you to people that you\'d never find on your own.
- Our organized treks and tours are always guaranteed and of high quality. We have an excellent record for customer satisfaction and continued success has led us to expand our range of services.
- We have top-notch guides, lodging, activities, and food.
- All of our guides have trained for and attained a Trekking Guide license provided by the Government.
- All our Guides are highly trained and skilled in First Aid, Altitude Issues and Environmental Protection.
- We can offer accommodation suitable for all budgets and have good relations with five star deluxe hotels, tourist class hotels, and small cozy guesthouses, both in the cities as in the outer areas.
- Our all treks and tour s give you the option to customize your trip to suit yourself.
- We seek out the best outfitters for your trekking needs, accommodation and guides, so you\'ll always be in good hands.
- Travel with us, you are traveling with a smile and without worries.
What Travellers Say
Trek Leader and Staffs:
Government certified hiking & trekking Guide
Twin sharing tea house/guest house accommodation
Daily Meals on the Trek:
Breakfasts Lunch and dinners (meals can be chosen from Menu, Vegetarian options available)