Bhutan Druk Path Tour
- Cost Info
Bhutan druk path tour is one of the most grand and prominent treks in Bhutan, emulating a wild trail past a few remote lakes. Bhutan Druk Path trek connects the valleys of Paro and Thimpu emulating the old exchanging course between the principle towns in Bhutan. Throughout the succeeding 11 days Druk path trekking of Bhutan, we move above the tree-line and cross a few passes, including the Phume La (4210m). As portrayed by Lonely Planet-"In spite of the fact that it is a short trek, it still goes to a high height making it tolerably strenuous." This beautiful Druk path tour in Bhutan over the mountains dividing Paro and Thimphu passes through blue-pine wild forests, elevated lake, and rhododendrons woodlands.
This Bhutan Druk Path tour leads visitors through the Paro Valley to Bhutan's capital, Thimphu. Notwithstanding places in Paro, Thimpu and Punakha, an alternate interest terminus is the holy valley of Bumthang. The beautiful head to Bumthang takes you through areas bountiful in verdure and a few glorious mountain passes and spots of incredible recorded vitality. The trek then follows an edge midget rhododendron and pine, passing an arrangement of little lakes before heading up above the tree line. Bhutan Durk trek hot Spring tour takes after the Chamkhar Chhu and timberland of Spruce hemlock cypress juniper and maple. On the way, the encompassing mountains might be seen. Tsachu is Hot spring. So you need to unwind time in Tsachu.
Day 01: Arrival Paro,
transfer to hotel
We will have spectacular morning flight with the sensational Himalayan views of Mt. Everest and Bhutanese foothills. In Paro you will be received by your Bhutanese guide and transferred to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Thimpu and start from Bumthang to Gorsum, camp
Day 03: Trek to Lungsum, camp
Day 04: Trek to Tsochenchen, camp
Day 05: Trek to Dur Tsachu, camp
Day 06: Dur Tsachu - Rest day, camp
Day 07: Trek to Tsochenchen, camp
Day 08: Trek to Gorsum, camp
Day 09: Trek to Bumthang, and drive to Thimpu, hotel
Day 10: Drive to Paro, hotel
Day 11: Transfer to airport for final departure.
- Airport pick ups and drops
- Transportation on comfortable vehicle by private car or Hiace as per the group size
- All necessary travel permits
- Experienced English speaking Bhutanese guide and local staff.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room basis
- All city tour with Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary.
- All the meals during the trip full board basis (B/L/D),
- All government taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Airfare To/From Paro, Bhutan
- Travel Insurance, Personal equipment, telephone calls, internet, laundry
- Personal expenses such as a drinks, beverages, tips and gratitude