Bhote Koshi River Rafting
- Rafting in Details
- Itinerary Day by Day
- Cost Info
The Bhote Koshi River Rafting is one of the recently opened rafting rivers and represents the forefront of river rafting. Bhote Koshi River is located about 70 km east of Kathmandu, which is snow-fed from the melting Himalaya ranges. Bhote Koshi River rafting remains a favorite for its fast-paced adventure and thrills of river rafting. The stream of the river is the steepest creating a virtual year-round torrent that provides some of the most exciting rafting in the world. Rafting in Bhote Kosi offers abundant pictorial instants and prospect to visit unexplored archaeological sites and discarded areas. The river drops steeply offering relentless stretches from class III _ IV levels of rapids. Boulder gardens small waterfalls, steep chutes and 90 degree bends are some of the obstacles to making you lively.
Bhote Koshi River Rafting is a challenging and action-packed water journey which gives the rafter familiarity of rafting in white water. With the adventure of Bhote Koshi rafting you also get the chance to observe emerald green fields terraced high above the river on precipitous slopes and curious villagers. If you have never rafted before and if you have limited time but desire an adrenaline overload then Nepal Rafting in Bhote koshi can be the best trip for you. It is also well deserved with upper section for expert kayakers or extreme rafting enthusiasts. This is also the only river in Nepal where the Bungy jumping sport has been carried out and best known in the world for it after Switzerland. With the end of raft you can join various other adventurous trips calling you for the exploration of wonderful land.
We will leave
Day 2: We will finish our breakfast early and set for the full day rafting adventure. We will be fully prepared today as we are going to have some great rapids. We will enjoy the white river action for about more than 95 miles more today. Finish your trip near the Dolalghat and have your lunch. Prepare for your further destination.
What’s included in the Cost:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Government license holder experienced, rafting guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Tented camp during the rafting
- Daily Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the rafting.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Above the Himalaya Gifts (T shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies, Trekking certificates)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of rafting by Tourist bus/Private Car/Van
Extra Cost to Consider:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential - Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Tips for staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Trip Facts & Figures:
Grade for autumn: Oct – Dec: 3 to 5
Grade for spring: Feb – May: 3 to 4
Possible Operation: Autumn & Spring
Rafting Days: 2
Entrance Day: Drive 5 hours east to 95 km. from Kathmandu
Put-in Point: Lomosangu- Dam
Put-Out Point: Dolalghat Bazaar
River Distance: 20 km.
Optional Trips To: Returned to Kathmandu
Size of Group: Minimum 6 persons