Seti River Rafting
- Rafting in Details
- Itinerary Day by Day
- Cost Info
Seti River rafting is full of beautiful scenery of nature, tremendous excitement of white water rafting and wonderful villages. Seti River can offer an ideal rafting trip for those wanting to experience their first time river trip with the stunning river scenery in Nepal. This beautiful Himalayan River passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys. Rafting in Seti River is also excellent for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature along with water life.
About 5 hrs drive from Kathmandu or 2 hrs from Pokhara takes you to the point Damauli. Seti River is a comforting river with many high action rapids & great chances for swimming and wildlife spotting making it highly suitable for families and first timers. It is unique river passing through two beautiful and contrasting scenic areas of Manaslu and Annapurna regions. Along with the rafting in Seti River you can also have the experience of Kayaking in Seti. During the monsoon, its swollen rapids prove an exciting test for experienced rafters and kayakers.
Our guides are experienced rafters who have run all the rivers we offer and have the skills to provide you with a safe and enjoyable trip. The take-out point of Seti river trip is at Gaighat, from where you can join your trip to Pokhara, Chitwan or Annapurna regions. It is kayak clinic for the course of beginners, diploma and advanced as well. The popularity of Seti river rafting is increasing as it is kind of introduction to the rivers of Nepal. If you have never rafted before and if you have limited time but desire to have the adventurous experience Nepal rafting in Seti River can be the best trip for you which will provide you a life time experience.
Day 1:Today in the very early in the morning
around 6 am we will take our drive towards the pin point Damauli to start the
exciting Seti river rafting. it will take about 2hrs drive from pokhara and
Day 2:We will finish our breakfast early and
set for the full day rafting adventure. We will be fully prepared today as we
are going to have some great rapids. Cross 2-3 rapids and join to the
What’s included in the Cost:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Government license holder experienced, rafting guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Tented camp during the rafting
- Daily Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the rafting.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Above the Himalaya Gifts (T shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies, Trekking certificates)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of rafting by Tourist bus/Private Car/Van
Extra Cost to Consider:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential - Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Tips for staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Trip Facts & Figures:
Grade for autumn: 2 to 3 +
Grade for spring: July 3 to Sept 3+
Possible Operation: Every day
Rafting Days: 02 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Entrance Day: 5 hours from Kathmandu and 2 hours from Pokhara
Put-in Point: Damauli
Put-Out Point: Gaighat
River Distance: 35 km.
Optional Trips To: Chitwan National Park or trekking to Annapurna region