Trishuli River Rafting
- Rafting in Details
- Itinerary Day by Day
- Cost Info
Trisuli River of Nepal is the most popular rafting river with impressive gorges and exciting and challenging rapids. Trishuli River originates from Gandaki river system and mixes to other rivers like Bheri River, Marsyangdi River and Seti River. Rafting in Trishuli River is an outstanding opportunity to experience the diversity of landscapes, natural geographical versatilities and the aquatic wildlife and vegetation. Trishuli River rafting promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. You'll be amazed and overwhelmed to enjoy the luxury of camping on the beach side and the wonderful river activities.
The Trishuli River is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park. You'll start River rafting on Trisuli from in point Chaurandi and end at Gaighat. The river has fixed some truly impressive gorges in its lower part as it cut its way through the 2000 meters high Mahavarat Range. The scenery during Trishuli river rafting includes small gorges, peaceful environment and a glimpse of the cable car leading to the famous Hindu Temple Manakamana.
The rapid Rafting Kayaking on Trisuli are mainly big, bouncy and relatively safe; ‘flips’ (where the raft capsizes) or other accidents are rare in normal water condition. You can also have very difficult turn around if you wish through the narrow and deep openings. Trishuli River rafting is an excellent river for those looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids. You can easily continue onward to Chitwan jungle trip, Pokhara or Kathmandu.
Today we leave
Day 2: The very morning begins with a breakfast and we prepare for the rafting today. We before starting there is another paddling session refresh everyone's memory reminder. This is the main day of our rafting tour in Trisuli river as we spend about 4-5 hrs in the water. Spend the whole day within its forested canyon- one of the many in the Mahabharat range. Get your cameras ready for the capturing of unique experience. You'll be overwhelmed to play and having jostling in the water. At Mugling, the water of the Marsyangdi tumbles in to the Trisuli increasing the volumes of the river. Paddling slowly, faster and harder we will be at the last point heaving a life time experience in your travel diary. You'll have extreme challenge and impressive geographical nature during your next part of raft after your lunch on the side beach. We end our day on the beach at Gaighat or Simaltal. From here our guide will arrange for your return back journey.
What’s included in the Cost:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Government license holder experienced, rafting guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Tented camp during the rafting
- Daily Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the rafting.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Above the Himalaya Gifts (T shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies, Trekking certificates)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of rafting by Tourist bus/Private Car/Van
Extra Cost to Consider:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential - Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Tips for staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
What Travellers Say
Trip Facts & Figures:
Grade for autumn: Year round 3
Grade for spring: July 3 to Sept 3+
Possible Operation: Autumn & Spring
Rafting Days: 02 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Entrance Day: 3 hours from Kathmandu and 4 hours from Pokhara
Put-in Point: Charaundi or Fisling
Put-Out Point: Mugling or Simaltal / Gaighat
River Distance: 38 km.
Optional Trips To: Chitwan National Park or trekking to Annapurna region
Size of Group: Minimum 6 persons