Trekking Guide/Porter Hiring Service
- Our Guides
Guide and porter hiring service for trekking in Nepal can be done easily with us as we have the working guides and porters with more than a decade experience in the Himalayas. We have a truly multinational and multicultural team, providing a captivating combination of Eastern and Western skills. Having grown up in the Himalaya, our guides and porters have an excellent knowledge of the culture, religion and traditions of the country. They all are versed in Nepali culture, history, religions, and art, and always will do their best to reveal the genuine Nepal.
All of our guides have trained for and attained a Trekking Guide license provided by the Government. The license exam is organized by TAAN and Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel management (NATHAM) every year. They have well knowledge about the trekking trails and kinds of medical treatments and emergency services of first aids, altitude sickness and other important issues. Our porter and guide will never ever leave you alone or misleading during your trekking period; as it can be against the law and sorted as serious crime.
When you hire guide and porter for trekking with us, you are fully protected from your finance. They will help you to know the culture and local traditions, intermingle with the people, know the trails and get information about the natural resources; flora and faunas. They believe on responsible travel and hospitality sincerely and provide you with the opportunity to give back to the communities you visit. Because of our quality, safe, friendly and economic service, many of our clients have now become our friends.
Our experienced guides hired take care of the innumerable of trip details, making sure everything runs smoothly and everybody has fun. Every arrangements of hotels or tea houses, luggage’s, ticketing, permits and name registration will be handled by the hired guides and porters. So just sit back, relax and enjoy the moment-after all you're on vacation.
We always select physically fit and strong enough trekking porter to carry your bags during trek. All our porters in Nepal trip are well Equipped, Insured and well paid. Our professional and expert trekking porter can carry maximum of 30kg. Our professional trekking guides and porter hiring in Nepal will help you to make your trek more enjoyable and memorable.
Why I Need a Trekking Guide?
We have currently available different languages guides in different field as trekking, climbing, expedition, rafting and hiking. Our main vision, aside from providing excellent services in trekking, is to provide our clients with as much accurate information about the people of Nepal, Religion, Culture and the country itself as possible. Hiking in the Himalayas is a serious undertaking and it’s a good idea to have somebody experienced along for the trip.
Well Knowing the People
The local guide will help you to gain a more genuine perception of the country. Local guides and porters or the guides working in that particular region have well knowledge about the culture and lifestyles. They will be helpful to make yourself comfortable with local people and intermingle with them.
Familiarity with trek
Guides are likely to be specialized in particular regions of trekking and had completed the trails multiple times. Maps are helpful but guides first-hand knowledge won’t be replaceable. Your hired guides are well known about the terrain, the time of trekking, next stops and the best places to stay during the trek. An added bonus is that they may know people on the trail, which can lead to prime campsites and better rooms and services in teahouses.
Break Language Barrier
It’s always better to know the language of that place where you are going to spend your holidays or trekking. You may know a few Nepali phrases but your guide can get the real scoop. It will be helpful to know the easy routes, next villages to come, availability of tea houses or not and also easy for other arrangements. Especially in the high mountains it’s advantageous to have a native speaker available to handle the important communications.
Safety and Security
Different altitude and climatic disorder may occur during the trek. So your guide will have good judgment on a number of issues related to your well-being. Sometimes some security issues may arise in remote parts so guide will help keep an eye on you and your belongings. Regarding outdoor safety, your guide will know the routes, conditions, and health concerns, among other things.
Guides will be cooperative enlightening you about the cultural and traditions importance of the places. They can be more fruitful to ask about the religions, local people ethnic groups, their customs and traditions. You can have insight to the history of various places and their civilization.
It’s Cheap and Goes to Great Cause
Relative to the total cost of the trip, hiring a guide and porter is an absolute bargain. Many people depend on the trekking industry and work extremely hard for the money. So hiring a guide supports the local economy. The amount you spend on trek, a part of it goes for the development of local infrastructures and increase lifestyle of people. It’s a great help from your side for the economic development of poor nation like ours.
Why Us and Our Guides and Porters!
Some of the distinct and divergent features and characters of our guides and porters make us most suitable and trustworthy for hiring of guides and porters for your trekking. You will have fully safe and most enjoyable trekking experience of lifetime with them.
- Our Guides are experienced and highly skilled in various aspects of Tourism and trekking in Nepal. Our Guides are Government License holder with proper trainings and examined.
- Training undertaken by each Guide addresses such issues as; First Aid, Eco trekking and tourism, Altitude/Mountain Sickness and Rescue Protocol.
- Our employed guides are people with a proven track record of honesty and personal integrity.
- Our Guides speak excellent English as well as other languages including Spanish, French, Japanese and others.
- All of our Staff have a vast knowledge of local culture, Hinduism, Buddhism and are keen to share their knowledge with our clients. They will also share with you less well known facts about our country, Nepal.
- Our Guide will invite you to a special briefing each evening about your program for the next days activities. This will include the likely distance to be traveled, points of interest to look out for along the way and all other relevant details. It can be great time to ask questions and discuss your day too.
- We provide a basic Medical Kit to each Guide which includes items commonly needed during trekking. Some of these items are Bandages, Analgesics (painkillers) and Antiseptic etc.
- He will manage all the practical aspects of your trek, including ensuring your comfort and privacy for your night’s accommodation at the end of your day. You will find the high standard of our Guides is consistent and is always considerate to all your needs.
- Hundreds of thousands of families in Nepal depends upon pottering as their main source of income.
- Your belongings will be safely being carried by our Porter; making your walk easy, more pleasant and comfortable.
- They will carry your luggage, food and other necessary items in a safe and secure way for your convenience.
- They are careful to maintain your belongings in good condition, protecting them against wet conditions, sharp rocks and other potential hazards.
- Our porters are honest and proud of their personal integrity. Because they are mountain folk, their heritage is a valuable asset which also benefits you.
- They are always keen to join in singing and dancing at the end of the day, and this always brings a smile and laughter, creating an environment of fun and enjoyment for you to participate.
Our Nepal trekking guide and porter hiring Cost Includes:
· All required Transport of Guide & Porter.
· Daily wages / salary of guide or porter.
· Insurances & equipment of local Guides or local porters.
· All meals & Accommodation of guide or porter.
· Service charges & all applicable Govt. taxes at time of hiring.
Suitable guide and porters
Guide: Good in English, have Government license and got different training for altitude sickness/first aid and other Environmental aspects. Have 7/8 years trekking experience and arrange all necessary logistic during your trekking. Guide will not carry your bag.
Porter: English is just ok. Carry up to 30 kg weight and know the trekking trail; experience from 2 to 8 years. They can find you good guest house.
For single traveler: 1 guide/ porter is good, same person do guide and carry your bag. Instead you can take a 1 guide and 1 porter also
For 2 travelers: 1 English speaking guide and 1 porter are must.
If you don’t need more information and just needed help to carry your bag, you can take our porter only. They will carry your bag, get the trekking way and help to find the guest house. Their English speaking is just ok.
Note: You can ask any question you may have about the culture, people and country. You are hiring a Guide and Porter for you safety, comfort and a pleasant journey. Please tell the Guide immediately if you have any problem during your trek. We are always committed to providing the best service to our clients. When you are using this kind of service, Tips for Guide or Porter is not mandatory but expected.
What Travellers Say
- What is Trekking?
- Who Can Trek?
- Why Trekking in Nepal?
- First Time Trekking?
- Trekking in Reality
- How long and when to trek?
- What is best Time for Trekking?
- What is Tea-house trekking?
- What is camping trek?
- Hotel and food during trekking
- Trekking planning check list
- Trekking permit fees
- Clothing and Equipments
- Health essentials for traveling in Nepal
- Altitude Sickness
- Transportation on trekking
- Travel and Rescue Insurance
- Tims Card